Careers at Crossroads
At Crossroads we don't just develop great solutions, we develop great people.
If you excel in your field and are results oriented, tenacious in getting the job done right, aren't satisfied with mediocrity, and passionate and persistent, there are no limits to what you can do at Crossroads. We believe in rewarding performance, contributions and efforts in building a winning team. We have a culture that fosters innovation, talent, motivation, and creativity. Here at Crossroads our key priority is providing our customers the right solution, not just selling products. If you want to have an impact on a rapidly growing technology leader, please complete the profile page and start the process to becoming a member of our team, today!
Crossroads Systems, an EOE, offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including Major Medical/Life Insurance, Vision/Dental, 401k, and Stock Options, in an environment that supports creativity, open communication and team involvement.
Graphic and Web Designer - Part Time - Austin, TX
Location: Austin, TX
The Crossroads Marketing Team is looking for a creative, driven designer to join our team part time. To succeed in this role, candidates should understand how to articulate a brand voice visually while proactively asking questions about projects that will lead to a superior final result. If you’re creative, enjoy technology, and like working with small, dynamic teams, this could be just the job for you!
- Assist marketing manager in transforming concepts and copy into visually engaging marketing assets
- Help define brand style and create new assets to meet guidelines
- Video editing to transform webinars or long recorded videos into shorter video clips with some graphic enhancements
- Own the development and creation of original graphic assets for marketing and sales enablement including: email components, web page graphics, product and training assets, eBooks, advertisements, infographics and more
- Design and build HTML web pages and emails
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photo Shop, After Effects, Premier Pro, and Illustrator
- Creativity in how to articulate abstract concepts with design
- Intuitive communication skills when working with the marketing team (proactive question, meet deadlines, etc.)
- HTML/CSS and familiarity with email and web design best practices
- Previous experience working with WordPress is a huge plus
- Attention to detail on time-critical projects and revisions.
- Understanding of printer’s marks and ad spec sheet requirements
- Knowledge of photo use and copyright rules
Requested materials to be considered for an interview:
- Portfolio link or samples of the following: Infographic, web page (live or mock up), 1-page product information document or flier
- At least 2 years of graphic design experience working teams to achieve superior final products
- Any assets created with Crossroads must be saved to the shared network drive, all source files
Does this sound like you? If you want to be part of a passionate team, a growing company and work on innovative products, Crossroads is looking for you.