Careers at Crossroads
At Crossroads we don't just develop great solutions, we develop great people.
If you excel in your field and are results oriented, tenacious in getting the job done right, aren't satisfied with mediocrity, and passionate and persistent, there are no limits to what you can do at Crossroads. We believe in rewarding performance, contributions and efforts in building a winning team. We have a culture that fosters innovation, talent, motivation, and creativity. Here at Crossroads our key priority is providing our customers the right solution, not just selling products. If you want to have an impact on a rapidly growing technology leader, please complete the profile page and start the process to becoming a member of our team, today!
Crossroads Systems, an EOE, offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including Major Medical/Life Insurance, Vision/Dental, 401k, and Stock Options, in an environment that supports creativity, open communication and team involvement.
- Software Engineer - Austin, TX
Location: Austin, TX
Crossroads has a reputation of innovation and creative solution engineering - and has established itself as a leading provider of storage solutions to secure and restore data. We are in need of a talented, out-of-the-box thinking Software Engineer to collaborate closely with other engineers working on our innovative storage products including our latest LTFS archive solution called StrongBox! If you enjoy pioneering new disruptive technologies and operating in a fast paced challenging environment, then look no further, you may have found your new home!
What we are looking for:
- Experience developing applications in a Linux environment
- Experience programming in C++
- Experience with or interest in learning STL and Boost C++ Libraries
- Comfortable working with scripting languages (e.g. Ruby)
- Understanding of Object Oriented design
- Understanding of multi-threading development and concurrency
What we offer in return:
- Unlimited free sodas, coffee, and popcorn to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible work environment
- Casual dress code
- Senior engineers interested in making everyone on the team better
- Ability to work with the latest technologies and development practices
- Comprehensive benefit packages, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401k
- Monthly team building events as a company
Does this sound like you? If you want to be part of a passionate team, and work on innovative products, Crossroads is looking for you.