Careers at Crossroads
At Crossroads we don't just develop great solutions, we develop great people.
If you excel in your field and are results oriented, tenacious in getting the job done right, aren't satisfied with mediocrity, and passionate and persistent, there are no limits to what you can do at Crossroads. We believe in rewarding performance, contributions and efforts in building a winning team. We have a culture that fosters innovation, talent, motivation, and creativity. Here at Crossroads our key priority is providing our customers the right solution, not just selling products. If you want to have an impact on a rapidly growing technology leader, please complete the profile page and start the process to becoming a member of our team, today!
Crossroads Systems, an EOE, offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including Major Medical/Life Insurance, Vision/Dental, 401k, and Stock Options, in an environment that supports creativity, open communication and team involvement.
Inside Sales Representative - Austin, TX - Contract
Location: Austin, TX
Crossroads has a reputation of innovation and creative solution engineering and has established itself as a leading provider of storage solutions to secure and restore business data. We are in need of a talented and creatively strategic contract Inside Sales Representative to help drive sales of our game-changing data preservation solution, StrongBox.
This is a contract position at our corporate office in Austin, Texas.
What we are looking for:
- Background in technology, ideally in data archive, networking or storage
- A passion for inside sales, with focus on value/solution selling
- Ability to identify, become familiar with, and build relationships with enterprise-level customers or target customer base, etc.
- Tenacity in follow up with prospects to meet monthly goals
- Strong research skills and proficiency with lead identification tools (Salesforce, Data.com)
- Proven ability to overcome initial objections and convert cold leads into active prospects
- Open to working across different aspects of the job, including data entry, lead sourcing, and list creation.
What we offer in return:
- A fun, fast-paced working environment
- An opportunity to sell a disruptive technology solution – data is growing, the market for reliable storage is expanding
- A casual work environment with an energized team dynamic
- Incentives to achieve and recognition of your success
Pre-Sales Engineer – Germany
Crossroads has a reputation of innovation and creative solution engineering - and has established itself as a leading provider of storage solutions to secure and restore data. We are growing and need talented, outgoing, analytical thinking Pre-Sales Engineer for Storage Technical Sales and Pre-Sales to add to our success and work with our newest game changing storage product, StrongBox! If you enjoy working with clients to drive the sales process, and enjoy employing creativity in designing solutions, then look no further, you have found your new home!
- The Pre-Sales Engineer will be focused on Crossroads Storage/Archive products
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze new sales opportunities from a solution and technical perspective to offer applicable solutions and drive sales
- Persuasively present and demonstrate Crossroads products’ technical attributes
- Up to 50% travel to visit partners/customers in support of sales and installation requirements, working closely with the sales, support, and engineering teams to ensure customer satisfaction within Europe
- Engage directly with customers on both technical and non-technical levels to drive a superior sales experience
- Provide solution and technical training to partners and customers, gathering feedback to enhance future product development
- Work with partners to seamlessly complete product installation and configure systems as expected by customers
- Effectively troubleshoot and creatively solve system issues associated with product installment and configuration
- Provide hands-on as well as remote assistance designing and communicating technical solutions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Storage Solution Architect or equivalent experience working as a member of a field support, Sales, professional services, or systems engineering team in a customer-facing role, 10 years minimum
- Proven experience working with Netapp file systems – OnTap 7 & 8
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to persuasively position Crossroads solutions to drive sales and channel revenue
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex customer issues
- Data Management Experience in the following:
- Data Lifecycle Best Practices
- Software based Storage Resource Management (SRM) or Archive
- Experience moving data (ex. Backup, Archive, Storage Resource Management (SRM) or Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) experience with Application, Network, Disk and Tape integration)
- Networking and Connectivity Protocol Experience:
- SAN Connectivity
- IP Networking
- Storage Experience:
- Technical experience with the following preferred:
- Linux command line experience (Ethernet settings, File System configuration)
- Familiarity with SAS, SCSI, and Fibre Channel interconnects
- Familiarity with disk storage, tape library, and Virtual Tape solutions
- Experience with a variety of Backup and Archive strategies
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory, NFS, CIFS
- Technical Certifications (preferred): MCA, CCNA or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal communication skills: in-person, phone, and email
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Enjoy working with diverse teams to solve technical issues and ensure that customers are empowered to gain maximum value from Crossroads solutions
- Flexibility to travel on short notice as needed
- Effectively communicate technical subject matter to a non-technical audience
- Highly organized to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- Motivated, self-starter with an aptitude to thrive working in a decentralized environment
- Fluency in German and English
- Office in Stuttgart Germany